Soooooooooooo this is just how my life goes. Its awkward, and embarrassing, and weird, but i love it. Anywhos a couple weeks ago i was driving home from school to go to a doctor's apt that i had that morning, it was a friday, so i was already happy cause well duh its friday, that seriously has nothing to do with the story. So while i was driving i started sniffling and sneezing. And of course i didn't have ANY tissues in my car. My nose was literally dripping onto my pants (sorry its sick i know). So i was frantically searching for something i could use to blow my nose in! And what was the first thing i thought of? My undapannnnnnts........so i used them as tissues...seriously nast. But i couldn't help but giggle a bit because i just BLEW MY NOSE IN MY UNDERWEAR! Like who does that?
MMMK thats all for now!!
hahahaha OUTRAGEOUS!!!!! lovelovelove you.
ReplyDeleteThis happened to me today & when it did, I thought of you..except I didn't use my underwear. I just needed a kleenex haha.
ReplyDelete